cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complaint against fraud - 1-84588945720

I have raised this complaint(1-84588945720) for a fraud that took place with me by Ebay. I had bought a Refurbished IPhone 6 from Ebay around 4th march (Paisa pay ID: 41984538549)

But after the IOS upgrades my phone has stopped detecting SIM card that means no network. So when I checked with apple store they confirmed that It's either stolen or duplicate IPhone and you need to get in touch with the seller which is EBay for me.

So When I contacted EBay 1st time Ebay refuse to even log a complaint against the vendor and also asked me to directly get in touch with the vendor, which I have tried many time but the vendor simply ignored my calls and their was no proper response.

So 2nd time when I called Ebay and asked for an escalation than finally Ebay registered my complaint and assured me that I will hear from Ebay within 24 hrs but still there is no response.

If this is EBay's response towards the fraud against its customers than Ebay is equally supporting and motivating its thug vendors to dupe and FRAUD under Ebay's name.

This is high time and if I don't get a positive response from Ebay, I make sure that I file a legal complaint in consumer court against Ebay with all the evidence i.e. Ebay Bill and apple store confirmation about FAKE / STOLEN phone.

I still have hopes from Ebay customer support that you will not encourage this kind of FRAUDS and help and set right example of customer support.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Complaint against fraud - 1-84588945720

adit1983
Community Member

Even i am suffering. Be ready for long long process. My has taken 20 days..so be in for a fight and most probably your post will be reomoved.

Best of luck with E bay ;(

Message 2 of 2
latest reply