cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complaint against ebay india , I Got damaged handset , they closed my claim .

ani.siet
Community Member

"Claim ID:321267

PaisaPay ID:34899641517

Item number:161138568504

Seller ID:totalworld

Date claim opened:03-11-2013

Since i received MICROMAX A117 CANVAS MAGNUS (Deleivered on 1 November) , its hanging all the time, and getting restarted several times  from the very first day. Infact sim is not detected many times and phone gets restarted.

I claimed for this next day and called many times to seller and requested to return my money back or replace my device i am not satisfied for this item.

seller suggested me to go to authorised service center of micromax(mmx) i get time and went there where mmx care person totally denied to provide DOA  that is essential to refund money according to ebay customer support , where as he accepts the problem in handset .

i talked to ebay customer support and seller regarding this but seller suggest me to make repair  from the mmx care and seller completely denied to replace my damaged handset  .

even ebay customer support has closed my claim by saying "not eligible case."
i claimed on 3 Nov and got first response mail on 11th day due to this late processing mmx care denied to give DOA  as 7 days have passed. so what options i have?? i got damaged or misbehaving handset ,is it not come under return policy ???

Very much disappointed with this kind of support from ebay. my device is misbehaving from very first day clearly saying not satisfied with this dameged product kindly replace my handset or give my money back .

i wasted my time and money for going mmx care two times but still not geting any resolution.

I have ordered first time and very frustated from the service of ebay, this made me  to check for other online options. after this kind of service i would never recommend to anyone for buying products from here.

no one takes the responsibility of customer's satisfaction. even seller suggesting me to repair my handset from mmx care wheras i received in  damaged condition.

Since got scared with ebay on refund process and I doubt whether my money will come or not.

I hope some one atleast responds to this...and please requesting again  give my money back i am not satisfied with this device.

else this will be my last transaction in ebay..

and  I will have  to go to consumer court.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Complaint against ebay india , I Got damaged handset , they closed my claim .

You bought a phone from a unreliable brand like MicroMax and when their service center refused service you say you want to file conplaint against ebay who did not sell you any thing or the seller who sold you a phone with manufacturer warranty?? it really makes no sense.. 

Any item with manufacturer warranty has to be services by the respective service center... You do understand that MicroMax is selling china mobile but with its own brand rit??

file a complaint at core . nic .in or start complaining to micromax for its faulty product.. this way you may get your phone replaced or fixed... there is no point of you filing complaint against seller or ebay...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: Complaint against ebay india , I Got damaged handset , they closed my claim .

@ani.siet

Its not a fault of either eBay or the seller that your handset is having problems. For this you need to call up Micromax service center and ask them to fix it. The seller will sell you a sealed box of the handset, which was promised by Micromax to be a fully factional handset. If he opened the box to check if each and every handset he or she sells then it will be a waste of time, also I am sure then you would have complained to eBay saying the seller didn't sell you a brand new but rather a open box item. I am sure your phone has manufacturer warranty, so go and make the Micromax service center guys honor that warranty. No use filing cases with eBay Guarantee as they will never refund you, if your phone "hangs" often.

Also, Micromax is basically a Chinese rebranded phone and from what I heard from friends who has Micromax phones, they say it hangs often and has many problems and updates too and not so frequent. So, next time buy a better branded phone and you will enjoy a really good Android experience. That's my personal opinion.

I hope your phone is fixed soon and working properly.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Boss it is a China Mobile with the manufacturer re-branding Micromax on it.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply