Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint against ebay Guarantee team, gravel team

Claim ID:2541654

PaisaPay ID:44262232292I

Date claim opened:10-12-2016

Date claim opened:10-12-2016

Date claim opened:10-12-2016.

I have opened this claim 26 days ago, from day 5 I have been calling eBay customer care, They say eBay guarantee team will get back to you in max 48 hours.  I had a word with the seller and told him the problem he was ok for the refund. But I wanted procedure wise, so I waited for your smart guarantee team to call me which never happened. Finally after many customer care calls and fight the eBay team messaged the shipper address and asked me to send the phone back to the seller. But the smart eBay team has provided me an invalid address of the seller. and the phone is sent back to me. I have my credit card bill to pay today. Since because of your irresponsible team, i have to bear the loss. After I shipped the phone to the seller and provided the invoice with the tracking number you guys are not even bothered to track that. I really wonder what is the work of Guarantee team?

Ebay is the worst shopping experience ever.

When I read about ebay guarantee policy and the fancy diagram of how you guys work for claim, I totally had no idea you guys will treat your coustmoer like dogs. please imporve your profession and provide a better solution.  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0