Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No REFUND yet and its been over 45 days - hope someone here from ebay takes this seriously

What the hell? Its been several weeks and I have no update or the coupons as promised. I will now start blogging on social media as well as post all the interactions (including the phone call I had with your Customer service helpline) and ensure ebay...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim refund not received yet

Hi Team, my claim has been already closed but refund not received yet my claim id - 2563588 paisapay id-44336644675. i am very dissapointed to your service that u already close my claim id and not process my refund yet. how much time u need to proces...

Issue with purchase return and refund

Hi,I have bought this product karcher floor polisher. Ebay issue resolution team has wasted my time and till date no resolution. It was an ebay guaranteed product now customer ends up fighting the issue with the seller. Wanted to get this resolved at...

Not exchange the blazer of size

I purchased one Blazer by mistake large size,only I want to exchange the Size to fit me,there is no claim of return the money by me,even eBay rejected my issue.This is a complete in against cases of consumer protection right provided by the Governmen...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not received (Disappointing)

It is not a question of getting refund. When you select and order an item from ebay there is a purpose. Ebay has failed to deliver consecutively for the second time due to their using a inefficient and arrogant courier service like DTDC. fellows do n...

About received fake product from ebay

Its a useless product i had ever baught on ebay..completely fake..i was expecting it to be best but uts totally disappointing..powerbank is completely useless .after charging powerback for full , im not able to charge my phone for single hour after.....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid but haven't delivered

I shopped set of rings it's been 20 days and thy haven't delivered me my product and if I ask for my refund thy are asking me to wait but now I don't want these rings I want my money back I kept sending thm mails msges but thy are just so irresponsib...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have paid more than mrp price

I have purchased redmi 3s gold at rs 8888 however its mrp is 6999.00 i have already mailed to seller and ebay as well but there is no positive response received yet. Unsatisfied after making first purchase from ebayMy username is lakshadhingr_1