cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint against ebay Guarantee, Rs 35,000 is not a small amount!

bshe5219
Community Member

Dealing with the India customer service team has been the worst experience of my life.

I was sold a fake Iphone, I returned the item and have still not received my money back.

Everytime I call ebay, they ask me to call back in 72 hours. This has been going on since November 2015.

The staff and superisors are extremely rude. They do not update me on the status and have even HUNG up on me.

The sellerrefuses to acknowledge receipt of the product, never bothered to return calls.

Can someone please look into Claim ***. I am really really really frustrated.

And for other prospective buyers, STAY AWAY FROM EBAY.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

bshe5219
Community Member

Why are you removing my claim id again?

This is not against any of your policies..

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I just spoke to the seller just now and he claims that EBAY has not contacted him at all to confirm the delivery of the returned product.

Ebay told me over the last month that they have been trying to contact the seller and have been unsuccessful.

DTDC tracking number V26412518 clearly shows that the product has been delivered on Dec 5th.

Sadly, Ebay refuses to check this up. Instead, they keep asking me to wait till the seller confirms to them that the product has been received.

Please tell me how do I deal with this madness.

Ebay - India is a huge scam.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Getting extremely frustrated with the India team. It has been more than two months now and i'm still asked to wait for 72 hours...

This is completely unacceptable.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

bshe5219
Community Member

bshe5219
Community Member

I was assured by the customer service team that I would receive a call back from the claims department today, after continously asking for an update multiple times. I still haven't received a call from them. I am extremely frustrated by the lack of professionalism by EBAY customer service team.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I am still waiting for the call back from the CLAIMS department, which DOES NOT BOTHER to respond.

This after a supervisor promised a 72 hour call back, another supervisor promised a 24 hour URGENT call back and two weeks later, here I am, still waiting.

EBAY GUARANTEE IS A SCAM.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply