Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

I am perches yu yureka mobile (Claim id 1816795) on 20 march. I have received this product on 23 March. I am perches this new product but i have receive old refurbished item. (see attachement) on same day i am complaint on customer care. That time they say we settle your complaint in 20 days. After that two time your executive try to conference call with seller but he/she not response. Your executive tell me wait 72 hour. When 72 hour complete they say on 30 march you send this item on address. But no one courier company except this mobile item. This is clear on 1 april. But your side process for reverse pickup is 12 days. Because courier boy collect this item on 12 april. In between lot of call and email  I am send but response is very dull every time they say wait claim settle in 20 days. But on 20 days only reverse pickup arrange.

When item is send you credit my money in my account. When we perches that time you deduct money on same time when we receive item that time not deduct. I am perches this item credit card. So I am paid interest of one month. Also I am west lot of time for email and phone. Compare to other e-com website your process is to much delay and customer care executive response is poor.

Regards

Jitendra 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

i am stumped at your english
Message 2 of 2
latest reply