Complaint against Ebay's Customer Service

iglobecom
Community Member
Claim ID:572645

I would say ebay guarantee... backend is functioning like congress ... only false promises .. or  should i say there watch-- clock  has stopped forever...or they are in deep sleep ...like de sleeping beauty ... waiting for .. employers ..kiss...on A_s.

They are making a laugh of themselves ... over hyping there tall claims of resolving issues in 2 to 3 days ... they should mention it as 2 to 3 months or years.. i pity the employes who speak to customers, and face their warth and abuses everytime there is a flaw on part of the backend team .. who are at leisure, i guess enjoin a beer...caring a damn about solving issues for which they are assigned for in the period given to them for resolution, severe actions should be initiated and stringent measures should be taken for this kind of delay in resolution ... 

Its just been 2.5 months as of now ... well why would they care ... for a simple issue of a mere coupon of Rs. 500.. God knows how much tym it takes to generate a code and mail...lolll.. claps .. the working style ... brovo ebay ... for making us all chu..a everytime we face a problem. calling cust care and getting same answers everytime . 

I demand compensation for this irregularity in service, apart from my rightful claim.and also Rs 500 for every 15 days of delay caused.

NOTE :- This amount along with penalty and suspension should be taken out of the pockets of the useless team or person assigned for the job.

Look into my suggestion very seriously and save ebay from more laughs to come, if rightful actions are not taken immediately.

Hope this opens some EYES and EARS.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0