cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - Caim closed due to technical problem with ebay claim verfication emails

I bought a braned new product from ebay.in on 06/05/2015 and the seller sent a used product. I opened claim with ebay for refund.

I was asked to send proof for the product and sent the same 3 times immediately. But the emails are not delivered ebay due to some technical problem or miss communication. And the case is closed as I didn't send images. After that I was able to send images but case is not re-opened as once its closed cannot be reopened which doesn't make sense. I talked to ebay customer service several times and none is taking responsibility for this. I am concerned with shopping on ebay.

Claim ID 1014764 
PaisePay ID 39211987608 
Item ID 131499880139 

Here is the events happened

12 Jun 2015
I was asked to send proofs to insellerverification@ebay.com
I have sent the same on 12th June 2015 insellerverification@ebay.com as new email. I didn't get any response regarding the email I sent like email not sent or not delivered like that so I thought it will take time.
I contacted ebay several times regarding this everytime they say I will get a call in 24-48 hours from claim department and no one called me back from claim department to follow up.

17 Jun 2015
I was asked again to send proofs.
I sent another new email to insellerverification@ebay.com with proofs. Again I didn't get any response regarding the email I sent like email not sent or not delivered like that so I thought it will take time.

20 Jun 2015
Finally after talking to customer service and trouble shooting I was able to send proofs successfully.
it seems we need to enter email reference id in email for you to receive emails from us (which is not mentioned in the email you sent).
The person said case will be reopened but till now no communcation.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0