cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Complaining on EBAY against sending a damaged television

Hi everyone

I have purchased Samsung 40 inches television in eBay on March 23 2015. I have received the same on 08.04.2015.during handover of television by blue dart courier service they have provide us only television and signed from my brother.they have not provided any invoice or any bill to us. I have observed a blue line appeared on the screen and claim a request on the same on 16.04.2015. EBay replies me after one week to 10days saying do re shipment of the same to seller.i went to blue dart courier and asked them to do reshipment.They told me that they need a mail confirmation from EBAY to do reshipment.i have informed the same to eBay but your customer care executive told me that they are not authorise to send the mail. I have been followed up eBay,courier service person,and seller to do reshipment. But none of them have cooperated me.all of a sudden on May 8th or 9th eBay have sent a mail that claim has been closed due to non provision of shipment details to eBay. How could I provide if courier companies are not accepting to do reshipment due to glass item. After a long fight with seller I have Paid 1200 rupees from my pocket for reverse pick up from my home. Now television have reached to seller location.after checking now he is saying LED panel have damaged which costs around 17500. He is asking for invoice which is not provided by courier company during delivery of item. Seller is saying without invoice he is not going to do repair at warranty terms. I have asked seller whether he have sent invoice copy along with item and he confirms the same that he sent along with item. Every seller may have another original copy for his records. I have asked him to provide a copy of the same. He is denying to provide me the same and asking me to pay 17500 to repair television. What I need to do????
Everybody is escaping now from the situation. I have paid 25000 through my credit card.even it won't completes 1 week after receiving from seller problem have arrived in television. If eBay is not going to replace this item within stipulated time of 3-5 days Iam going to raise this issue in all social websites against eBay and also file a case against every one in customer court.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0