Complain against Poorest customer service ever

parthswag
Community Member

I purchased an item a while ago then i received the item which was a defected product. I contacted the seller as they are totally untitled to the replacemet for any kind of product you purchase from them. then I raised the EBAY GUARANTEE CLAIM (ID : 2726350) . The Ebay team solved the case with decision of partial refund. The resolution was made on 12th March 2017 and i was told that i'll receive my refund within 6 working days. Its 6th April today. Theres no sign of refund or ebay contacting me. I didnt know when ebay says 6 days, one day means a month for them.
So its been over a month i havent received my refund and I've tried to contact Ebay at least 4 times and everytime im told the same that ill get contacted within 48 hours.. yet those 48 hours are never ending and i dont get contacted at all. Ebay is a huge network based internationally, overseas , around the world. no potential customer would expect this from a huge company like Ebay. Please provide service that customers can rely on ! this kind of low key responce from ebay for their customers is gaining you reputation of FRAUD !

Its been way too long for my refund so please kindly deposite my refund . and improve your service so customer can rely on Ebay just like they rely on other ecommerce network.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0