Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

selling issue

I want to sell a item. But that specific item is stored in my selling item saved draft . So, kindly find me a solution to fix it

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund approved but money not received

There is one claim : 2761607, for which refund was supposed to be paid back to original mode of payment but till date I have not received any money. It is pending since 16 march, please escalate this and get it resolved

Opportunity to talk to the Leaders – Online Discussion - Seller Make it Right

Dear Members, We are pleased to announce an open-house discussion around the 'Seller Make it Right' process with the team leaders. Our leaders will help you understand the process and address all your queries & issues for the SMIR process. What is SM...

Complain against Poorest customer service ever

I purchased an item a while ago then i received the item which was a defected product. I contacted the seller as they are totally untitled to the replacemet for any kind of product you purchase from them. then I raised the EBAY GUARANTEE CLAIM (ID : ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

this site is reducing its faith

i bought an item on 13/12/16 but yet not get the iteam raise a claim again and again not solved trust for this site is reduceing hopelessly thinking to take help of consumer forum taje your kind attention that ebay is now going into a fake site.... i...

Kindly refund the money as i not received Xiomia red note 3 back cover (Paise ID: 44158353831)

Dear Colleagues,Kindly refund the money as i not received Xiomia red note 3 back cover (Paise ID: 44158353831). I have been fed up about the service provided by you. I have been missed by your people regarding refunding my money. Now, they are saying...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

availability of DTDC service

hi m new in ebuy,,,,,my pin code is 721140 and i am living in my village which is 35 km from kharagpur(west bengal),,so can i get DTDC facility in case of buying a producty from ebuy or not??????????plzzzz help...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is fraud

I have purchase I mini fridge 7.5 ltr. EBay sent me only 3 ltr fridge. When I contect to ebay they did not give any response

Purchase issue

I have purchased and paid for new iPhone 6s but when I checked the product which got delivered from Apple they said that it was bought in 2015 and replaced and repaired twice . I tried contacting seller for duping people but he's not receiving and on...

Not able to list new products on ebay

I have tried to list 5 remotes in category "LCD, LED & Televisions > TV Accessories" now 2 listings have got listed properly but in 3 listings I am getting message that "Free shipping" is only allowed and I cannot charge shipping charges for these it...