Company not...refund my Money

Hello,

This is Rajesh

I am writing you about my product (Redme 3s plus mobile) which I purchased from ebay was not according to my expectation they delivered the wrong order to me when i checked it, it was different product as Redme 3s only instead of Redme 3s plus so I decided to return that product and refund my money option.

for that as per ebay T&E, I raised claim by going on ebay sight after login my account on ebay, firstly they spent atleast 5 to 6 days but I did not receive any call from them, then i called them on ebay customer care number  where in I had to explaine again to ebay executive regarding my query then he opened my claim told me the status that it is open only, no action performed till that time regarding query then I pushed him to take immediate action and refund my money via ebay due to disatisfaction response from company before moving to that he confirm some verification question from me and ask to upload the original image of mobile beside box only, I done the same open the box and take snapshot and upload the image  then he convince me that i would receive the call with in 4 more days from ebay CC or direct seller then I made myself calmly perhaps my issue will be resolved.

But it was surprise when i received the call from Ebay cc, representative ask me about packet whether it was opened or seal pack , Lest i opened the original seal of box  or not

I told him that first I uploaded only box image while raising my claim but when I called to ebay cc from my end due to not received any response then i had word with one of executive told me to upload original phone image as well to verify the product whether it was sent correct or wrong but it was taken wrong mean my doing that, current representative asked me again and again why i opened the original box I should have not opened it  although i opened it saying by their representative only, now they are blaming oppositely me instead of understanding my concern, this is totally cheat and fraud and now they have closed my claim without resolving my case this is non customer praising  thing and attracting not purchase any product from ebay in future.

Requesting you to reopen my claim and resolve that by refunding my money with honesty and regard.

My claim detail below.

Claim ID: 2463847
PaisaPay ID: 44023116430
Item number: 291900933224
Seller ID: gadgethubind
Date claim opened: 04-11-2016

Rajesh gautam

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0