Claim rejected without any reason

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Ebay Management,

I am really disappointed and surprised that how Ebay has taken a biased decision.

Product which I have received was not working since its arrival and that’s the only reason I have asked for a replacement. This 1st time when I had to take such action against any seller as I have received the faulty product by this seller.

As instructed by EBay Claim settlement executive; I have dispatched the product to the seller 3 times on given address, even as per my last con-call (Me, Seller and Claim settlement executive “Mr. Olvin”), I had shared the last dispatch details with Seller as well, so that he could trace the parcel and arrange the pick-up from the India post office. Which he hasn't done because 3rd time also I have received the parcel back saying insufficient address like earlier 2 times.

1st Dispatch was made on 27/06/2014 through India post (Consignment No – ED419713843IN, Receipt attached),

2nd time I have dispatched on 02/07/2014 through India post (Consignment No – ED419743567IN, Receipt attached)

And 3rd time I have dispatched on 11/07/2014 through India post (Consignment No – ED445945718IN, Receipt attached)

All these above information I have provided to Ebay on time to time.

Even for this regard, I had called to ebay customer care/support team 2 times to talk to Olvin and discuss this matter with him but each time I have been told that Mr. Olvin will call me back at the same day, which never happened.

Now I need an explanation from Ebay that on what basis/ground my claim has been rejected despite following each instruction given by Ebay Claim Settlement person.

Looking forward for a quick responce and support on this matter.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0