Claim not resolved

Dear sir,

I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (Gold 32 GB) 3GB RAM phone on ebay 13-05-2016 and received on 23-05-2016. I visited mi service centre at JB nagar andheri mumbai due to sim 1 was not working in this device and showing no sim card. First time MI service center engineer refused to provide service to me because I have purchase this device from Ebay. After my request he checked the device and told me that there is hardware issue and he provided ELS report to me where he mentioned PCB issue need to replace.

I called up eBay for replacement they said they need DOA letter from MI. Again I visited to MI service center but Mr. Neeraj (manager) told me they do not provide DOA letter to Customer.

Again I called up to Ebay Customer care but they told me that they require in writing. So I send email to MI service center that if they are not providing DOA letter then give me in writing & they provide mail on the same day & I have forwarded this email to Ebay but still they are not giving replacement of this device.

Appreciate if you check and provide me Replacement or Refund.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0