Claim handling by eBay

manojkumarshenoy
Community Member
I have purchased a Pend drive which was a fake one in Nov 2008. I raised a claim for Refund in Dec 2008 (as per eBay I have to wait for one month for the seller to correct himself). The claim was awarded in favor of me on Feb 2009 and have told that I would be receiving the check within 60 days. I contacted eBay on the check several times, but yet to receive the check. a BIG NEGATIVE FEED BACK to EBAY.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Claim handling by eBay

spl_ind
Community Member
You should give negative feedback to the seller who sold you the fake pen drive and not eBay. You can always trust eBay because if you are cheated then you will get full refund even if the seller refuse to. I think eBay is little short on staff so they take more time to process. But please be assured, your will receive your money in the comming days. Have a nice day!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Claim handling by eBay

makjewel
Community Member
Well, just think about it, who responsible for your money for all those months - and let say; you forget to keep a track of it. Nothing happens even when you are following up on the issue - just imagine you trust eBay or the seller who is in possession of your money; it will never come back. It is disappointing that in India - many people can withstand the legal consequences of online shopping because there are none... Haha... Have fun, no point getting over worked... **** Happens over none's mistake.

Gud day
Message 3 of 3
latest reply