Claim Status- Irresponsible

I ve made a claim for my order..I ve ordered a Red colour case and u guys delivered me a pink colour case..Initially they accepted my claim request and approved for a Replacemnt..But after 3days they told they ve rejected my claim permenantly..The worst part is ur customer call executive is telling me to start using the product..He says " Its just a colour issue sir..Its not damaged right..U can start using it.." I pay for the product which i need,I can't adjust for ur faulty delivery..Jus few mins before i called ur customer care and ur executive had literally no idea what to do..He collected all my details and said ur claim is rejected then after enquiring him something he told me to stay on line..I waited for 2mins.. Kept waiting.. He disconnected the call..Reallyyy poor servicee...i ve included my paypaisa id , claim id with this msg..please provide a solution for me..Either a Replacement or moneyback!!!!

Claim id- 1508736
Paypaisa id- 41138062983

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Claim Status- Irresponsible

Hi this is Pataleshwar mishra
I order Xeiectron small fridge and my issue is whatever you hv mention 5 degree it not given cooling and as per discription it is not 7.5 ltr i check in picture also showing only 4-6 cold drink bottle max we have to put 2 or 2.5 Ltr.
And second point when i switch to hot button aftr two three minute led light and fan goes off.
I need to my money bck otherwise i will go to consumer court. I spoke with you and ebay also both are not agree to refund my amount.
If you have any concern fell free and let me know.

Just now i checked in feedback cloum it showing Postive how is it possible i dint given any posite feedback.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply