Claim Rejection

gtop8359
Community Member

I raised return claim on an item I bought on ebay thinking that ebay behaves in teh similar manner as other e-commerce sites. I got a call from executive of ebay and he just rejected the claim without even giving a chance to speak to the seller and get the confirmaiton from the seller. Leter I contacted the seller and found that the seller is ready to take the material return. I wrote mails, had chat and communicated to ebay multiple times about the acceptance by the seller about his acceptance of returns. But e-may has not taken any action on this as yet. Other e-commerce sites, just do not ask another question and accept the returns.  But ebay has created such processes, that they are lost in them. While the seller is ready to accept the returns, why is that ebay becoming a hurlde in the transaction? I just do not understand how is it still running.  There are so many messages on this message board about the return claim rejections.

Please arrange the return process immediately.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Claim Rejection

gtop8359
Community Member

I find that ebay is not a facilitator but a hurdle between the seller and buyer. Processes they have now are not helping anyone neither the seller nor the buyer. this website is just not comparable to any other e-commerce sites.  They are much much better than ebay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply