cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim ID : *** rejected without any proper communication

I bought a RAM from the seller "***" on 24th of July 2015 and did the payment through my Credit Card. My Paisapay id is ***. Got a faulty product and raised a claim on 4th August 2015. After that called ebay several times to look into the matter but only got a reply that I will have to wait for next 5 days after which claims team will contact me. After waiting patiently, all they do is reject your claim for some silly reason on the end hours of last day, just before the deadline i.e. 9th August.

First of all I would like to say your bannered ebay guarantee is totally useless if you cannot protect buyers interest.

*After placing the order I contact seller several times. He doesnt pick up calls nor replies on email.

* The seller isnt able to ship the product within the 5 days timeline. My refund gets auto-initiated.

* Seller requests ebay & my puts refund gets on hold....why ? because the seller intentionally wants to sell his faulty product

* Nonetheless seller is delaying the shipment again making courier company excuses...I contact the courier company they say it is a wrong shipment id/ doesnt exist.

*Finally I receive a faulty RAM (8 GB corsair vengenace) on 4th August.  I call back the seller, he says he will revert with the detailsbut never does.

* I call seller regarding the product. He says product was packed so you go running after service centre Its not my headache now. The product has reached you now its your problem. Tells me to contact ebay and challenges that in no way ebay will take my claim.

* Now ebay really does that....after raising claims whenver I called them, they made me wait till the last day and finally reject my claim giving some silly reason on the last hours of the last day deadline by some guy with id asish2010.eg

Now tell me why didnt you refund my money in the first place on 29th July?          Why are you always favoring this seller?    Why did ebay put my refund on hold and lets the seller intentionally send a faulty product and that too with a delayed and wrong shipment id? So why should I go and waste my time running after service centres for manufacture warranty for a product I havent even used once.

It seems ebay now only wants to get commmisions for sales. Doesnt matter ebay guarantee is just a display banner.Seller sends a delayed shipment and a faulty product and confidently claims that ebay will reject my claim.

If I dont get my refund for this faulty product, probably this will be my last transaction on ebay. And I will firmly believe and propagate that eBay Gurarantee is the guarantee that you will be cheated.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Claim ID : *** rejected without any proper communication

Here is my consumer forum complain

Docket Status As on Date ...

DocketNo 5883611651615
Consumer Manish Sharma
CreatedOn 8/9/2015 11:23:56 PM
Sector E- Commerce
Category Online Shopping
Company ebay