cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim ID 876912. Unnecessarily closed without clear reason.

Name : Raja. E

Dear Team,

Got the below reply for my about mentioned ID which is  mentioned in the subject field. 

On checking the details we noticed that the claim was file under non-eligibility criteria (item is in manufacture warranty), Hence the claim has been closed and the refund request has been rejected. Rest assure as claim is closed in your fevour.

My reply to the above msg is mentioned below. Please check and do the needful asap.

Hi Team,

I am really un-satisfied from your reply.

As I had a call conversation with the Ebay customer care they have requested to check with the Service center and I have also checked with the service center and they said that the issue with the battery and they advised me to contact the Ebay for the replacement. 

I trusted the product and the seller. But now all are saying that "On checking the details we noticed that the claim was file under non-eligibility criteria (item is in manufacture warranty), Hence the claim has been closed and the refund request has been rejected. Rest assure as claim is closed in your fevour.".

Meanwhile, if the product is having a issue where should I contact for buying in the Ebay??. Its been more than 12 days from the date I bought, but till now  I am just having the mobile just as kept in the store room. Is this is the reason why we are buying a mobile?. Also, I have not asked for the refund since I bought the mobile with the EMI option, I just asked for the "Replcement". 

Hence, I request you to understand my situation and do the needful.

Note: While checking with the customer care once again they asked me to get a "DOA" letter from the service center and the same has been informed to the service center. But it beens 5 days and till now the service center has not provided the DOA letter.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0