cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim ID : 1212187 - no update yet after 19 days of waiting and multiple Contacting

What a Great Experience so far.

So here we go again from the scratch.

My bad I ordered a product from ebay with the assurance of delivery before 25th. 25th was my brother’s B’day and guess what still am running behind to fix my purchase.

After so many mails and followup with courier service and seller I finally received a defective piece on 27th Aug 2015.

Took a pick and contacted the seller directly and he asked to contact the ebay for further process.

As per Ebay policy, for refund 8 days and refund 20 days and I opted for refund with no patience and a lot of disappointment.

Today is 19th day and am still running for an update from ebay.

I have contacted ebay email support and ebay 5 customer call support agents and 3 supervisors and a manager so far to find out the update and every other person but manager same scripted line “ Wait for 24 – 48 hrs and will get a call back.

And am still waiting for a call from ebay.

On 9th sep, After the talk with last supervisor I was assured that I will get the refund by 16th sep (20th day) as per the ebay guaranty.

I asked for the manager after agent told me that there is no update and later supervisor (Vasim) asked me to wait for 72 hr again and which will make 22 days in total.

I have contacted seller shared the pic of broken laptop worth 40K, and to ebay in there stupid mobile app and now they say they don’t have any pics updated from end and gave me another email..

If they were waiting for my response then why I did not get the call yet for a mail asking for the pics and I shared again to the mail ID they asked me to send.

Poor coordination.

I have attached the conversation with seller on whatapps on 27 Aug and ebay on ebay mobile app on 9th sep.

Manager (Kamranjath Sing)

promised that I will be getting a call before 7.30.

Hope atleast a manager’s words can be believed.

T M. Ajith

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0