cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Adjuster approving refund without returning the item or covering under seller protection

Claim ID:  288360

Refund has been approved without asking the buyer to return the item or without providing any proof that the item is indeed not working.

When ebay can ask buyers to provide certificates or Proof of delivery within ebay time frame then I think its only reasonable to ask ebay to provide a certificate from a authorised QS inspector and then approve a refund.

I dont think the claim adjuster is actually paying for the stock purchased or it this team that is doing business. Can we have this team provided with adequet training on handeling claims?

Currently I do not have an option to appeal against the claim resolution so I shall leave it to you to provide me with the item or my money back.

I spoke to the buyer and he said no one has called him from ebay except me or has had any discussion regarding the claim.

So, on what basic was this claim approved? I demand to know. I am sure you would be transparent in the process and clear my doubt. What I sold was a QC pass product with no warranty and it costed only Rs. 145/-

I will keep this tread updated with any discussion I we have.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Claim Adjuster approving refund without returning the item or covering under seller protection

ebay claim adjuster only call the buyer and they even not ask the buyer to ship the item back.
They just approve the refund.

Someone from ebay plz take this issue seriously.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply