Claim Adjuster God On eBay?

Dear eBay / Seller,

There is one paisa pay id 33624516007 for which yesterday I have received email stating that " Refund Approved ". The product which we sold carry 1 year manufacturer warranty & without confirming with us refund approved
by claim adjuster. That product customer sent back to our location on 15th May which is still in transit & not delivered to us.

I like to know how they are approving claims without discussing with seller? Yesterday when I called customer care they said that claim adjuster will call you
in 5 minutes but till today I haven't received any call. No one monitor what your claim adjuster do?

Does eBay given complete freedom to do whatever they want? Such claim adjusters will make eBay unsafe to merchants. Will be great if eBay have a look on it.

Thanks
Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Now received email stating that " No need to worry you will get your product back." What kind of response customer support team sending to seller?

Why should we accept return of product which carry 1 year manufacturer warranty. Does this claim adjuster took something to resolve this issue in favor of buyer? Why he was in hurry to close this case?

eBay, Please look into it & warn such fool claim adjusters to avoid such things.

Thanks
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

No call from claim adjuster till date... Sad to see that how much worst things are going in eBay.

Thanks
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Very sad to hear that without returning physical product to seller claim adjuster refunded to customer.

No team leader pay attention? what there team members are doing?

Shame on such claim adjusters.

Thanks
Message 4 of 20
latest reply

buyers need to be careful. well, sellers need to be more careful. i know that you expected something better, and certainly these claim adjusters are uneducated stupids--but worse than this mere fact, SOMETHING NASTY IS ALWAYS GOING ON here on ebay. buyers cheat, sellers cheat, and unfortunately ebay/paisapay cheat as well. so complaints won't help. you have 2 options----leave ebay, or stay here trying to save your pompi every second.
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

db071173

Sorry to say but we not learned to cheat with buyers. We provide service to buyers for which they paid. But some situations where eBay takes unfair decisions & no body pays attention towards us it hurts.

Thanks
Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Even i faced a similar issue today, A customer who changes his words everyday. First i arranged for a replacement then he says he does not want it, then he says he wants a replacement then he says he wants his money back then he says the same product is available on other sites less than what is offered by me. The buyer should take care of the pricing thing before buying. He raised a claim and the claim adjustor without even calling me Approved the refund saying if they see that the product is in Transit they will approve. but what if we get damaged or no product at all...
How can the claim adjustor be so in sensitive irresponisible. seller's money is just not valued if ebay's money is on stake they go to any extent... This is ridiculous... whom to contact on such concerns any senior claim officers contact number or email id...
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Update...

I have received an returned product which is working perfectly fine without any issue. If Buyer not aware of how to use then is that our fault? Mr. Rajesh eBay customer support executive told me yesterday that buyer sent product not repairable note from service center. When we asked eBay executive to send that copy to me, he was not able. He simply said will not send it to you & we have approved refund so nothing can be done.

Seemaji, I am sure you are reading forum complaints. I am unable to understand why eBay want to loose there trust?

I think something this claim adjuster took from buyer & that is the reason he refunded to buyer. Why replacement not provided if buyer not happy.

Thanks
Message 8 of 20
latest reply

ashermagic
Community Member
REFUND APPROVED BY PAISAPAY WHEN A VALID WAYBILL IS POSTED ON THE SITE, SHOWING ITEM IN TRANSIT. Pasting below for all members to see the order for which refund is approved. Check for yourself and track the waybill.

DOUBLE VELVET SOFA CUM BED ORANGE AIR LOUNGE INFLATABLE LOVE SEAT COUCH GIFT Rs.4,198.00 30/04/13 14/05/13 33590280196 Refund approved

Record #: 185
Buyer: ajeesh_chandran ( 27 ) Qty: 1

Shipping details
Courier name PROFESSIONAL COURIER
Airway Bill number vpl912193380
Remarks User Edited

Rs 4198 is not a small amount. I want my money back. Paisapay refund team will understand the meaning of responsibility only when it comes from their pocket.
Message 9 of 20
latest reply

ashermagic
Community Member
REFUND APPROVED BY PAISAPAY WHEN A VALID WAYBILL IS POSTED ON THE SITE, SHOWING ITEM IN TRANSIT. Pasting below for all members to see the order for which refund is approved. Check for yourself and track the waybill.

DOUBLE VELVET SOFA CUM BED ORANGE AIR LOUNGE INFLATABLE LOVE SEAT COUCH GIFT Rs.4,198.00 30/04/13 14/05/13 33590280196 Refund approved

Record #: 185
Buyer: ajeesh_chandran ( 27 ) Qty: 1

Shipping details
Courier name PROFESSIONAL COURIER
Airway Bill number vpl912193380
Remarks User Edited

Rs 4198 is not a small amount. I want my money back. Paisapay refund team will understand the meaning of responsibility only when it comes from their pocket.

ONE MORE POINT TO BE NOTED.

After we received the mail of refund approval we immediately went on the chat with paisapay to STOP THE REFUND. The chat representative said that the claim was open on his site and refund was not approved yet. However when we pasted the refund mail to him/her , he said that he was making a note of it and stopping the refund. We trusted the person and left it at that.

Today after 24 hours we find that there is no indication of refund. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE BACK US. WE ALL SAIL IN THE SAME BOAT.
Message 10 of 20
latest reply