Chronograph watch - Tissot.

6016cks
Community Member

.....item - *** - brand new tissot prc200 blue dial going cheap in auction. seller fatehsn.

Hi, One of frequent customer who buys from ebay. As such i am happy with the service, but one point i wanted to make is when I bought a Tissot Chronograph watch from ebay last week, I got it very cheap, but the watch was received in time without any warranty from company or a bill. When contacted the seller he said he will service any time if I contact him or courier him the watch for service or for any defect arises in the watch. This was not a very clear to me as I was expecting a direct sell from the company with a proper transparent autioning method. Here the seller is an individual sends me a watch worth Rs.6202/- without any proper receipt. The question firstly arosed in my mind... about the originality and validity of the documents which was sent ( a photo copy of a bill with some thing scribbled by hand) no original box... which he said will cost extra and no company brouchers. Kindly look into the matter as to built some confidence with the buyer certain documents should be available to the buyer to prove the genueinity or I hope people will not be keen to use the portal. Rest you are the best judge. Kindly address my issue so that, some validity or documents are sent for the purchase.....item - ***- brand new tissot prc200 blue dial going cheap in auction. seller ***.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

jaichinoy
Community Member
becoz u have bought a 100% FAKE watch!! u can buy these in heera panna in bombay. Also i get daily emails to buy replica watches!! it is sad u paid so much ...please do not wear it in public or else u will look like a fool when u get caught wearing a fake Tissot~!!! 😄
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I WONDER why such reputed site like EBAY...put such fake, replicas on their front page.
i was almost fooled...just by trusting ebay that they may not put fakes on front page.
but on close inspection i found they all are fake!!!
EBAY...please stop these..it is affecting your reputaion.
sell replicas as replicas.
These replicas if i wear and some knowledgable person notice them..it can damage my reputaion premanently..beware !!!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Every listing on eBay has a Report link. Next time if you find such item, report it.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

On the Other Day When i Put a Qustion to the Seller   "Dear ***,

Hello, I want know weather this is a Original once or the Replica Watch". 

and He Replid me 

So it all Up to you.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply