Cheating at ebay

vgindia
Community Member
so, this way someone cheat me through you and you will close the case. is it lawful. this is not the case and precedents are there where you paid full amount and fine in courts newspaper reports are already read by all. please instead of being hands off try to solve the problem otherwise the seller and you as principal facilitator of deal both are liable under IPC 420. i will not sit quietly and take 90 days as limit. tell me what you did in this 90 days to deliver me the goods, your forum promised me in auction. your response was highly disappointing and worthy to be published in newspapers for the benefit of innocents who get cheated like this.a crime with defiance is getting committed by you. lasly i request you to correc t it else i will take the matter to the police.
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Cheating at ebay

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. As a community member it will be better for us to know the erring seller's name and the Item code. It will act as a caution to other buyers. Apart from eBay office bearers, we also try in humble way to stop such repetition of fraud by reporting suspected listings to concerned eBay department. Hope your matter will be solved by eBay soon. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Cheating at ebay

vgindia
Community Member
Thanks for response from Swarup. seller is Cmajety(Manjumobile). item is NOKIA N90 2 MP camera with 1 year warranty.As I win it for Rs. 22000/- a bargain price on 10.2.06, he refused to send it on one pretext or other. I tried to reconcile with getting my money back, he is not returning it and giving all excuses to buy time. Ebay during the whole episode even not bothered to enquire even. This is clearcut case of cheating and ebay is getting used as a forum for that. Are ebay is concious of its reputation. This has shaken my confidence in buying from internet.I request all community to force ebay to return the money and restore our confidence in them.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Cheating at ebay

techchase
Community Member
I know this MANJU MOBILE ...

I saw his suspicious listings and reported them months back on the community boards ...

File a complaint with the Cyber Crime Cell. without any delay !!

Regards

AA
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Cheating at ebay

murthynssy
Community Member
in regard of uncleeshoppe is is also a 420 seller . He his cheating the buyer a lot . Book an 420 case against him and not to be in the ebay
murthy
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Cheating at ebay

murthynssy
Community Member
the eby should stand on the buyer and not on the 420 sellers. As the ebay should know the business and not ot stop
murthy
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Cheating at ebay

Hi Buyers,
I feel so sad about this.Why not you file for 'item not received' case with eBay?
I think you'll get back your entire amount.
This is your hard eaned money.
Truly,
Amitava
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Cheating at ebay

leaptops
Community Member
sir i have placed a add its compaq laptop,one person has purchased my item, the person who purchased its a froud one,this the person id =Douglas Kennedy

Bank Account Name:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Bank Branch in India:
Telephone Number:

Overall total cost of the item plus shipping to Nigeria:
The Shipping Address is:

Name:Mr Suresh Nitin,
Address:#27 Upper Lawani Road,New Benin,
City:Benin City,
State:Edo State-300001,
Tel:+234-80-27576532