Cheated by ebay itself

biz_dealss
Community Member
This is regarding the 500GB Hard disk free gift which is yet to sent by ebay from Aug 2011.

Paisa Pay ID: please check for this one 32070306964

Please refer to the customer transcript SR# 1-6399898439.

It has been already over 8 months and I don't know how long will it take from here.

Please don't buy from ebay because they will lure the buyers with free gifts and they will never send to the buyers after the purchase.

I contacted them over the phone and chat service more than 10 times and they never bothered to talk me regarding the update of the gift.
better to purchase at flipkart or tradus.com. They do good and better service than ebay.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Cheated by ebay itself

amalchak
Community Member
The creditwothiness of ebay is proved by the fact that they have not deleted the post/thread. I think, ebay has become bit complacent. They need to analyze their customer care and plug the bottlenecks.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Cheated by ebay itself

techsellbuy
Community Member
This also show that, they are just not bother about these posts as well. Otherwise some action must have been taken yet.

I have also suffered such case , it is just that they simply don't care. And every time they say 3-4 day or 4-5 will take for some action. And those days they will need a reminder and than again say 3-4 day.

I guess these are the reasons flipkart and other sites expanded so much and superhit.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Cheated by ebay itself

raj_anu6
Community Member
ebay taking customers for a ride!

Though the seller is agreed to have sold an old/ used product under the listing of Brand new product , ebay takes no action against these guys .

Moreover the buyer needs to ship back the product and the shipping charges are to be reimbursed in the form of eBay coupons which is valid for 1 month , which again make one fall prey to these fictitious sellers.

Now that i have all the email trx and the screen shots of the product listing , I intend to post this on all social networking website. Let me do my bit - so that people are not cheated by seller on ebay and then left in a helpless situation .
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Cheated by ebay itself

dont buy from ebay they dont refund even the product is broken better buy from flipkart which has good service..

Message 5 of 5
latest reply