Case id: 2068054 SR# 1-81196653855

anuja*14
Community Member

I purchased a wall mount landline phone from a seller <Removed> through eBay on 2.6.2016. The product received is defective. Same was reported to eBay guarantee. I was asked to contact the seller and I did so but the seller refused to accept my claim. When I reported the same to eBay a case was opened on 18.06.2016 @ eBay guarantee. I was asked to courier the product to the seller and courier charges will be paid to me along with the product amount. I did the same and mailed the copy of the courier receipt to ebay@ebay. in on 22.06.2016. I received a mail from eBay that my claim will be attended at the earliest. When I didn't hear from eBay even after 3 weeks I started contacting customer care over phone. Every time I was told they haven't received the copy of receipt which I mailed. Whenever I spoke to customer care I promptly mailed the receipt again and again.

On 25.7.2016 contacted customer care once again and heard the same story and I was assured within 48 hrs. they will call me back. Since it didn't happen I called on 27.7.2016 and to my horror I was told that my case is closed on 25.7.2016 since they haven't received my courier receipt. I am totally taken aback. I can understand if the attached receipt is overlooked once but not everytime.

is this the "eBay guarantee"???

I want my case to be reopened and refund the product amount plus the courrier charges. you may check my mails posted from 22.6.2016 onwards. <Removed> 

regards

Anuja

<Removed>

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0