Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Horrible grievance team

Claim ID 1381904Horrible service ....if I call up for a resolution they say mam it's processed by our back end team and we are working on it and then out the blue a claim officer calls up saying my transportation charges are approved and my replaceme...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Case id: 2068054 SR# 1-81196653855

I purchased a wall mount landline phone from a seller through eBay on 2.6.2016. The product received is defective. Same was reported to eBay guarantee. I was asked to contact the seller and I did so but the seller refused to accept my claim. When I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay cheating

Hi, I. Have purchased micromax mobile worth 1435/- from ebay and I received damaged piece. I rasied a complaint and that got solve on 30th July. But till now I not got refund. It is very bad. From 1month I am every day I am calling customertod care b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay refund delay

this is called free headache reward by purchasing in eBay.To my bad luck, I never purchased any item through eBay. But on 12th Jul , I ordered HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 Wifi All-in-One Color Printer from eBay site. It came on 15th Jul and the pro...

Fraud Ebay

This is Regarding the cliam ID : 2180300, I ordered a laptop from ebay India and recived it on 23rd July , Laptop was not working and it was a refurbished laptop instead of new and raised a claim on the same day. very next day on 24th July seller agr...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding the seller

I would like to bring to your notice the fraud being played by the user REMOVED. I had placed an order for LED bulbs listed by this person on Jun 6, 2016. This person called me up on my mobile immediately after that and told that if I place the same ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

I have ordere a Xolo Q1000s phones LCD display I hv already received a damage product. I want to contact the seller.I need immediate action on this matter and full refund.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amount not refunding from last 45 days

Hello,This is regarding an item which I had purchased from Ebay on 19/6/2016, it was supposed to deliver on 4th July but it was not done. When I had requested for refund amount they kept on hold for few days and rejected it.When I called them and enq...

Claim ID : 1409184

Hi Claim ID : 2047124 Microwave Oven Turntable Glass Plate - Plain - Size : 10.5 i did not receive item nor the refund for above order. its been more than 2 months and nothing has been done. Not even a mail is sent to me in response of my several req...

Cheating..

My 1st experience with EBay is highly disaoppointing. They sold me 2nd hand phone at a cost of new one. Even after providing evidence they are not accepting their fault. Seller is not answering my call. It's a case of cheating. I will initiate legal ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful