Can we trust ebay

glein2014
Community Member

Hi There... I had raised a claim which as per ebay was resolved on 17-Oct-2014. As per ebay I am supposed to receive a refund of 110% of the purchase amount by 7-10 business days. Its going to be a month now and even after several calls and emails to ebay, all I get is a verbal assurance that I will receive the refund coupon by 24 hours. I never get anything..... All I do is keep waiting... When I explore the options to have this escalated, as per ebay I need to have a service request number(http://deals.ebay.in/cs/grievanceofficer.html). And that is what ebay customer service will not give you....... How can anyone have their issues escalated??? Can we trust ebay and the processes they follow for their customers.... I am not sure if I will ever receive my refund back..... Very unhappy customer - Glen

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Can we trust ebay

glein2014
Community Member

I am yet to receive ANY information..... I NEED MY MONEY BACK..... DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND......

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Can we trust ebay

glein2014
Community Member

DO WE HAVE ANY HUMANS FROM EBAY WHO CARE A DAMN ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS.... OR IS THIS SOME KIND OF AUTOMATED SYSTEM...... HOW MANY TIMES DO I FOLLOW UP WITH YOU GUYS..... 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply