Can not make payment to my Seller fees

I am a registered users of eBay.com and seller fees are paid directly through the credit card placed with my account. My Account Number is 88692773001-USD.

Due to some strange action by eBay, one more account is created and linked to my user id without my knowledge. The additional account number is 88692773044-INR.

To my dismay, some of my seller fees payable in US$ is converted in Indian Rupee and charged in this Rupee account created. And amount payable in this account is not charged to my card in eBay file but I was asked to pay directly. When I tried to pay directly by my card, the payment is declined by my credit card. I tried to pay three times with three different card but all the cards declined the payment.

It apprears that eBay has done some goof up by creating multiple accounts for the same user id and that is creating the problems.

I failed to pay the seller fees and my account may be blocked from 1st March 12 due to no fault of mine.

What should I do? Kindly advise
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Dear fashion_india,

We would have our Customer Service Executives reach out to you to address your concerns.

Regards
Seema
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Dear Seemaji

I got a reply from eBay customer support wherein I was asked to make the payment outstanding balance of INR 671.25 to either by Credit card or mail the payment by Money Order or Check. I have already explained that I have tried to make payment by credit card (three times by three different cards) which is declined. Mailing a check or Money order to USA is difficult and it is not known whether Indian Rupee check will be acceptable or not in USA

Can I mail the check of INR 671.25 to eBay India office?

Kindly contact eBay USA and let me know urgently
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I wrote the following to eBay Customer Support against their stereotyped reply (as mentioned in my last post). Customer support is not supporting.

"our reply has not provided me viable solution.

I explained very clearly in my last mail, that you have generated an additional account number 88692773044-INR against my eBay user id (fashion_india) . You are converting some of my US$ payable to INR and charging to this INR account . My regular account number is 88692773001-USD. You have not replied how without my knowledge you have created multiple accounts against same user id.

All my Credit Cards (total three) have declined this payment (INR 671.25). Perhaps a bill coming from USA and asking INR payment may not be allowed. Also it is absurd to mail a Indian Rupee Check (or money order) payment to USA since apart from a huge cost of mailing the check, the check will come back to India for clearing which is time taking and involves clearing charges. Will you wait for this clearing time and bear the check clearance charges of the bank? I think you have not thought this before making this suggestion.

So kindly intimate whether I am allowed to send the INR check payment to your eBay India office which may be feasible. If this is not possible then I will have no other way to close business at eBay. All this harassment caused to me is due to your unwarranted action"
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

did your problem solve ? Ebay is generating 2 invoices for Indian members who are registered on other ebay sites (US/ UK etc). One invoice is in foreign currency and other one is in INR. There is only credit card option to pay for invoice in INR and a majority of ebay India members do not have any credit card. So how will we pay for it. Funny thing is - Indian members who are regitered on ebay India can pay by CC/ demand draft/ cheque/ online bank transfer
through paisapay (last one is most convenient and economical) but Indian members who are regitered elsewhere can not use any of these methods. My friend from Delhi who is registered on ebay UK and selling on ebay India for 2 years said that there was a link for INR invoice payment through paisapay few days ago but now it has disappeared. I request ebay staff to check it PLEASE.
thanks
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

hr_black
Community Member
Hi,

I have the same problem with my ebay account. I have two account one in INR and other GBP, now there is some amount due in INR account and when I tried to pay using my credit card it gets declined(tried about 4 different cards, doesn't work). I have checked with my bank and cards are working fine on other online websites.

Can you please let me know if I can send you guys a check for that amount from India. If so then let me know your ebay india address and in whom favour the check should be.

Thanks,
My Ebay ID is imtiyaz_qadeer
Message 6 of 6
latest reply