cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a seller get any help from EBAY or a buyer is only eligible for it ?

Hello Sir/Mam,

First i would like to tell you that this is a complaint from me ( RESTRICTED SELLER ) : -

MATCH AND CATCH

C-5/37 B, KESHAVPURAM, ND- 110035

I hope you can resolve my query as i am very sad with the policies which EBAY follow.

Sir, I was a new seller on EBAY. My registration completes 2 months back. I have listed some 13 items on 30 days duration and i was not aware of the term AUCTION which EBAY has, by mistakenly i put my 2 items in auction which was costing around 1500 per item. After some days a customer purchased that item on high bidding in RS 300 and he transfer funds in my paisa pay account also but when i saw that particular item has been sold in RS 300 only which was costing me RS 1500 then suddenly i refund that amount to customer's account and given him the reason that i am not having the stock of this particular item.

But , due to this that particular customer has put a negative feedback on my account due to which EBAY has put my account  in restriction that i cannot sell my items on EBAY Now.

I have given a feedback requisition form to customer but he has not taken any action on that. Sir, Kindly remove all restrictions from my account so that i can give and take business from EBAY.  When i want to do the business then EBAY is not allowing me to do so. 

As i was a new seller, hope EBAY must have some policies to remove such kind of restrictions also by understanding the point of view of seller's part also.

waiting for the positive revert.

Thanks and regards
Match and catch
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0