cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLETE FRAUD - NO RESPONSE TO REPEATED COMPLAINTS AFTER 3 MONTHS

This is what I have been communicating every two weeks to the call centre since Dec 14 2014 and posted over two emails to the grievance cell to Mr Shankar - I got absolutely no response except a promise to get back. 

Dec 5th 2014 - I paid up for 2 massagers online. Paisapay id for the order 38033130774.
Dec 14 2014 - I recieved the products. 
Dec 15 2014 - I try to upload an online complaint but the system doesnt allow me to. I register a complaint on phone and was asked to send the photos to the seller which i do the same day. 
Further on the seller asks for the photos of the products and I send that as well the next day. 
Dec 19 2014 - I receive a response asking me to courier the products back and there is no response to my questions on who will pay for courier etc. I register a complaint to the ebayguarantee team. 
Dec 27 2014 - I am told that my complaint has been closed because of no response. I was travelling my train and has no access to phone/internet for a couple of days. I call them back and am told that they cannot reopen the complaint. they register another complaint. 
 Since Jan - I have been calling the customer care every two weeks and also couriered the products back. I was assured that the seller will send a refund of the amounts and ebay will give me coupons for my courier charged. the goods were couriered two months back and the seller doesnt recieve my calls. The ebay customer care assures me that the issue will be resolved in a couple of days and then there is no record of my complaint by the next time I call. I soke to Saraswati Sahu the last time after multiple escalations to the floor supervors. 

Following this email I received two emails mentioning two different people had tried to reach me on a wrong no. and post that no response at all. I have clearly mentioned my phone no. in the email  and it is recorded in ALL my communiocations including the order details. Please let me know if someone should betaking this grievance cell seriously. 

Vishakha 
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

COMPLETE FRAUD - NO RESPONSE TO REPEATED COMPLAINTS AFTER 3 MONTHS

li-susie
Community Member

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome

Message 2 of 2
latest reply