cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COMPLAINT REGARDING REPLACEMENT OF NEWLY PURCHASED MOBILE SONY XPERIA Z1

Dear Sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I purchased a new mobile Sony Xperia Z1 on ebay.The product name given on website ebay.in is ***: New Imported Sony Xperia Z1 white 1 year Seller Warranty (Hardware & Software. But the product which I got had a serious problem.The mobile was not charging but sometimes its charge when the phone was switch off.I complained both the ebay cusotmer care team as well as the seller (Seller name is *** on the ebay.in. ebay told me to reship the complete item back to the seller. I did the same and reshipped the item back to the seller and provide them the shipment proof copy. But after that neither ebay nor the seller is responding to my communication. The seller doesn’t even pickup my call. The ebay customer care takes around half an hour to pick the call but doesn’t give any positive response. It has been around 20 days since I am having this problem. Everyday I need to spend more than 2 hours to know the status of the resolution but nobody is interested in my complaint. I am mentally frustrated with ebay and the seller on the ebay.I would like to replace my mobile, if not possible then return my old phone back to my address, i will handel it myself. This is the first time I am buying from ebay, I request you to please escalate this process and give me the resolution as soon as possible.                                                                                                                                                                                                         Regards, Pallab Hazarika

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0