CLAIM ID 739448

I had purchased tab through Ebay, received delivery on 07.11.2014 and the said item was not in working condition.  Therefore, as suggested by EBAY i had discussed with the seller and sent back the product along with DOA certificate for processing the refund.

The seller received the product on 12.11.2014 and confirmed over phone and mail that they already processed the claim and informed EBAY to refund. 

Till EBAY has not refunded the amount and when ever we call customer service they are replying that the claim department will call in 48 hours.  Till now i have not received any call or mail from concerned department.  I hope this is the only answer given by customer service department for all people.  I am continuously following up and incase the same is not refunded immediately, matter will be taken to consumer court.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

CLAIM ID 739448

rsrini99
Community Member

Facing similar DOA problem. How did you send the certificate? Could you post please as in my case,  Service Center is not giving any letter.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

CLAIM ID 739448

I went to local service centre of micro max as in my case and they check the item and issued DOA certificate.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

CLAIM ID 739448

Thank you for the inputs. Thankfully the Mfgr replaced the product without me having to give EBAY a DOA letter!!!  Finally some relief.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply