CLAIM ID 2079773 PENDING FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS

prtkgpt
Community Member
I Prateek Gupta ebay customer since aug 2014 has been purchasing products from ebay with a trust on your ebay guarantee. But sir I regret to tell you that for past 8-10 days that trust has been dented. 

Sir I have lodge a complaint on 17 jun 2016 claim id: 2079773 WHICH IS PENDING FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS that I have ordered a mobile from ebay but i received an empty box. Sir its been more tha 30 days since my claim was lodged and i have not received any communication regarding my claim status for the past 10 days. None of your claim team has responded or communicate me after 10th july. Sir I have been daily calling your customer service support regarding an update on the claim but all of them have misguided me in order to avoid my furher questioning related to my claim status for example:  I have been told by many ofyour customer support staff that I will be definitely getting a call from your claims depatment within 48 hrs and some also extended to saying that within today your claim get resolved. I have a patience upto some extent only today i tried to call you on your no 02261248150 but no one has responded to it. 

I am ready to seek legal opinion in this matter, if i didn,t get resolution.

I hope you will acknowledge my situation and do the needful
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0