CHEATER FRAUD EBAY

sanjoy1975
Community Member
DEAR ALL buyers,

THIS IS TO INFORM ALL EBAY BUYERS, THAT DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM EBAY LAST YEAR DECEMBER AS ITS TOTALLY FRAUD AND CHEAT ACADEMY. I BOUGHT 1 ITEM FROM A SELLER CALLED MERAMALL, I HAVENT RECEIVED THE ITEM NOR MY MONEY BACK TILL TODAY.

Somebody from Ebay called me on the month of March and told me that I will get back my money. Now where is my money. Is this called EBAY.... BULLSHIT....

I will file a case in consumer court, if I dont receive my money back within 7 days.

Regards

Sanjoy Roy
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

CHEATER FRAUD EBAY

Hi,
Is it true?
Why should he suffer?
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

CHEATER FRAUD EBAY

makjewel
Community Member
Sanjoy,
I m in the same band wagon - read my story on the other blog: 'eBay is sitting on my money'
Some gentleman called me from eBay'Mumbai' - tried explaining a so called Technical Glitch on the payment portal - but I still fail to understand what type of a technical glitch is that which cannot be resolved in couple of days...

Let me know if at all you are serious about the case - I might as well file one...

Duh...
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

CHEATER FRAUD EBAY

hello456l
Community Member
Mr.Sanjoy,
what did you did for the last one year. You paid the money to eBay. BUT not received the item. Have you either tracked with seller? or filed any complaint with EBAY. It seems that you had not tracked on your item to receive.
You have an oppertunity to contact ebay customer care either in online or in writing. All of a sudden in one fine morning you abuse eBay. There are so many lapses on your part. Even Now there is nothing wrong. You may lodge your complaint to Ebay customer care with all details and ebay will look into it and may resolve your problem. Please take urgent actions in a proper forum at least now. Thanks. esun747-ebaystar747@gmail.com
ebay ID-vijaysree747(vijayasri72@gmail.com)
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

CHEATER FRAUD EBAY

makjewel
Community Member
Yeap... I ve been doing that... check out the other blog - "eBay is sitting on my Payment"

Let me know what else I should be doing...
Thanks 🐵
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

CHEATER FRAUD EBAY

spl_ind
Community Member
@sanjoy Did you paid by PaisaPay? If yes, there will be no problem getting your money back. I guess you paid directly to the Seller. That is why he got away with the money and never shipped you the item. Just report this to eBay and they will surely take action.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply