Buying_Refunds

parassobti
Community Member

Hi, this is regarind the PaisaPay ID : 37958220489, I bought this item and it is still under 6 months gurantee. This phone is defected and not working properly, the touch screen stopped working after 30 days which is not my mistake and that is why you guys rejected the claim stating that it is not post 30 days. I have treid to contact the seller N number of times however he is not responding and not at all picking up the phone. Phone get swtiched off automatically, and never switched on at the first go. Charger is defected from the very first day however I did not complain since it was not a big issue and I already had my old charger so I managed somehow. The problem arise when the phone automatically switched off and touch screen is not working, it seems to be an defected phone. No one is listeing to my problem neither the claims dept, customer service and seller. If it crosses 30 days as per the policy than I beleive it is the responsibility of the seller to take an action here againts the seller and get this sorted for the customer. I am highly disspointed and frsutated now since no one is listeing to me. Please do something I bought this phone for 10,444 which is not a small amount I paid this amount to get the touch screen phone however its of no use paying that amount with a defected phone. I WANT A RESOLUTION ON THIS......

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0