cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyers leaving -ve feedback without contacting seller

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Hello
There should be a change in leaving a -ve feedback that buyer has to contact seller atleast 3 times in every 24 hours before leaving any -ve feedback. Because buyers without contacting seller just left -ve feedback and no chance for seller to resolve it. Check eBid they have very good system for the -ve feedback. You also should make something for seller because you always take care of buyers.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

cloud9store-in
Community Member
One more thing i want to tell everyone what i am suffering. Here is the thread link where you can read what is happening with me since 24th May 2011 and there is not an single reply from eBay regarding this:
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500009713&tstart=120&mod=1316454520179
I request all sellers to see this because i am not getting a little bit of help from eBay till now.
Regards
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

Dear time2shop-in,

Your issue highlighted on the thread http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500009713&tstart=120&mod=1316454520179 has been escalated to our team and we would get back to you with an update

Regards
Seema
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Dear All,

Kindly understand that as a seller, our objective (as eBay & Seller community) should be that we do not provide any opportunity to our buyers to have a bad experience. Resolving a issue once a bad experience as occurred will not help much & these buyers even after you would have resolved most probably may not return. Hence we believe, forcing buyers to contact sellers first before they leave a negative feedback will not help much for an overall Buyer experience (though we will do solve the issue of the buyer, but his confidence level to transact again will be low)

However we always advise our buyers to reach out to the sellers and resolve matter in case of any issues.

Having said that, I do believe we do encounter situations where Buyers go through a bad experience even when the Seller may not be fault & hence to protect our Sellerโ€™s interest we do have a Feedback removal policy (which is updated regularly basis feedbacks shared by our community members),through which Sellers can appeal to TnS and have their feedback so received reviewed for removal.

If the community believes that the policy does not cover certain criterias which our seller community encounter on regular basis, please do share it with us and we will be more than happy to have it reviewed and incorporated in our feedback removal policy.

There are also queries raised on the capping on feedback revision request. Kindly understand that such capping are placed to ensure that Seller are selective about the same and only send Feedback revision request to buyers where they believe they were not at fault and have resolved the concern of the buyer

Additionally on CRF, would like to update the group that CRF as tool for feedback removal is only Available for IN Sellers, This tool is not available for any other sellers across any of other eBay Sites.

We also need to be aware of the fact that feedback removal rates will not be as high when Community court was operational.

Few of the feedback shared by jurors on the CRF was that Sellers have used CRF as a communication tool with their buyers and Sellers tried to solve it during their interaction with Buyers in CRF (which was not the purpose of CRF) & hence were voted for feedback to remain.

We need to be aware that before we file a feedback removal appeal in CRF, we should first review if the feedback can be removed through Feedback removal policy, or Feedback revision feature, If the feedback does not fit in to the criteria of both Policy and feedback revision, we should first resolve the issue raised by the buyer and then file the appeal in CRF, which will ensure genuine unjust feedback are removed .

Please go through our Feedback removal policy for more information: http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

I would urge you all to write to our Trust & Safety team ( inrswebhelp@ebay.com) for your specific cases as they would assist you further.

Trust this clarifies.

Regards
Seema
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

cloud9store-in
Community Member
Well i feel sorry for eBay because when Amazon comes eBay have to change their policy and that would be too late for eBay to make changes. Still getting unfair feedbacks and no one bothers about it. VERY BAD POLICY OF EBAY.
Message 24 of 24
latest reply