cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer karthike9 Trying to fraud me Please help me

tripura.seller
Community Member
Hi to all the respected Power sellers on ebay.

i am a new seller to ebay and the above mentioned buyer had purchased an item through paisa pay Item number : 260692792578 and paisa pay id : 27840239879 I had refunded the money to the buyer long time back through My paisa pay as i was out of station and the buyer dint wnt to wait. Now he has raised a claim stating that he has not received the item and that i need to submit the Proof of delivery to ebay.

i dont understand when his money is refunded then why has he raised a claim is it so that he can get double money. Please help me i am new to ebay and i dont want to pay from my pocket. I am trying to call him since morning he is not answering my calls. I am not a rich person and i dont have money to pay him. Please help me!!!!!!
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

I am a bit confused with your statement.So Please Go to http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html and Use any of the methods. and Describe the mail with your issue. Make it described and clear for them.

You dont have to pay form your Pocket.Just Send a mail to the customer care team
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

tripura.seller

Can I know how you given refund to the buyer? From your account to his account directly without eBay?

Regards
RHTDM.6624
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

tripura.seller
Community Member
Hi,

I had refunded him through EBAY system. I went to My paisa pay and refunded the amount, But still he has raised a claim. What should i do next
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

dont worry

he can get refund once only.
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

tripura.seller
Community Member
what about the claim that he has raised if that claim is closed then will i get that amount in my ebay paisa pay account balance added and will i have to pay that amount. i am really worried and harrowed please help me on this
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@tripura.seller...

Just see if the refund is processed or not completely from your end, ie. see paisapay page for the details. This is only possible if the refund is not processed or it is being processed. See if money has been deducted from your paisapay account or not. Get back here with info.

You will not have to pay twice. Take a screenshot of the refund done from paisapay page and email it to paisapay team (paisapaycod@ebay.com and also inrswebhelp@ebay.com). Your issue will be resolved immediately by ebay.
RajElectroniks
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
All same what Rajeev Ji already said. Just send your proofs to- paisapaypod@ebay.com instead of paisapaycod@ebay.com.

Guess there was a typo.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply