Blue Dart poor service

It was marked ready to ship on 01.10.2013 and was picked up the same day by Blue Dart. since then there has been no updates on the shipment. It still shows ready to ship on my ebay. I called up Blue Dart but they kept passing the buck. Today afternoon i received one of the items from the 2 that were sent. I was surprised that why it has been returned and not delivered to the buyer. They had no answer. My priority is that the buyer should get his items. 1item is still missing. I am attaching all the relevant images. The customer is mad at me despite no fault of mine. The logistics provider has screwed up and is ready to accept any responsibility. Please solve this issue as the buyer is still waiting for his purchases and i have only received 1 item back, 1 is still missing, thank you
I sold another item yesterday and was picked up by Blue Dart. Again there is no update, it still shows as ready to ship. This is serious as it is harming my reputation. Please reply asap. I would like to talk to you about this. It has started with Blue Darts new series of AWB starting with 6.........

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Blue Dart poor service

Hi,

We have a similar kind of a problem where the blue dart picks up but scans the next day and as a result the buyer in the same city get the item on the third day instead of the 1 day. Also because of theis we have lost the shipping fast discount. 

Its like blue dart carlesness which we have to pay.

Ajit Gupta

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Blue Dart poor service

Yes, even we have lost all fast ship discounts because they pickup the same day but only update after 24-48 hours, not only the customer gets the shipment late but also we loose our fast shipping discounts.

@ajitperfumehouse wrote:

Hi,

We have a similar kind of a problem where the blue dart picks up but scans the next day and as a result the buyer in the same city get the item on the third day instead of the 1 day. Also because of theis we have lost the shipping fast discount. 

Its like blue dart carlesness which we have to pay.

Ajit Gupta

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Blue Dart poor service

Very pathetic services by BlueDart, this is third bad experience with BlueDart through eBay, I had requested previously to stop thier services. They are never able to deliver on time and give vague responses when contacted and the best part, Sir, your contact number is not available on shipment. Wherein, every single time, it was there. For the last two shipments I had call more then 50 times and had to collect my shipment myself from thier gowdown, where it has arrived 3 days ago.

Whenever we track with waybill no, no info mentioned about the wereabouts of the shipment, everytime the customer being told to contact their customer service to get vague explanations about the delivery.

Once again I request eBay to stop using thier services, they are not worth it.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply