Be Aware and do not buy

sbhoop786
Community Member

MICROMAX- FUNBOOK P300 WITH 7" MULTI TOUCH NO SIM SL... (281155171013)

The seller is *** -- Be Aware and do not buy

Hi, I ordered Funbook P300 on Ebay on 2nd Sep. The shipper gave invoice date as 2nd Sep. I received product on 4th Sep and started using from 5th Sep. After 2 days (7th Sep) the product stopped working, I had send mail to seller and he told to go to Micromax dealer. I went to Micromax max dealer on 11th Sep due to holiday's ,but they are not helping and saying product defective but cannot exchange or give certificate of defective, as per them as Invoice date is 2nd Sep and I came 11th Sep, so 7 days are passed. They are not repairing also as I brought from online so they do not want to help. Probably Ebay is not in good terms with Micromax.

Now Funbook p300 is lying in one corner like trash and no use within 2 days of purchase.

Overall.. do not buy anything from Ebay and to be more specific with this seller.He is giving defective product. I am planning to put a video on youtube etc.. also on this seller and on Ebay soon and let me check if this seller is in other sites also so can request to be aware from him.

Already I have told all my friend and circulated mail to be aware of this seller.

Better to buy from Snap deal ,Tradus or Homeshop now as this would be last transcation for me with Ebay they are also fraud it seems and do not help customer

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Be Aware and do not buy

wecare_in
Community Member

Dear sbhoop786,

We deeply regret for the inconvenience cause to you.We have filed  claim on behalf of you as 'ITEM RECEIVED IS WORKING'.your CLAIM ID: 282016. According to eBay guarantee it takes maximum of 20 Days to resolve a case however claim adjuster will keep you updating regarding the latest updates.

Kindly allow us some time our team will investigate an will provide with a resolution.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Be Aware and do not buy

@sbhoop786 wrote:

Hi, I ordered Funbook P300 on Ebay on 2nd Sep. The shipper gave invoice date as 2nd Sep. I received product on 4th Sep and started using from 5th Sep. After 2 days (7th Sep) the product stopped working, I had send mail to seller and he told to go to Micromax dealer. I went to Micromax max dealer on 11th Sep due to holiday's ,but they are not helping and saying product defective but cannot exchange or give certificate of defective, as per them as Invoice date is 2nd Sep and I came 11th Sep, so 7 days are passed. They are not repairing also as I brought from online so they do not want to help. Probably Ebay is not in good terms with Micromax.

Now Funbook p300 is lying in one corner like trash and no use within 2 days of purchase.

Overall.. do not buy anything from Ebay and to be more specific with this seller.He is giving defective product. I am planning to put a video on youtube etc.. also on this seller and on Ebay soon and let me check if this seller is in other sites also so can request to be aware from him.

Already I have told all my friend and circulated mail to be aware of this seller.

Better to buy from Snap deal ,Tradus or Homeshop now as this would be last transcation for me with Ebay they are also fraud it seems and do not help customer

@sbhoop786 wrote:

I agree with you Dear!!!

I have created a Blog, just need to update this kind of information so that other customer is aware before online shopping.

I got other problem but eBay does not able to provide exact solution.

Why they are written on web 100% guaranty I do not know making fool customer.

When I received my item after a long time, address was not readable easily. Very bad printed address due to this currier updated status as an incorrect or incomplete address. 

My Question is: Who is responsible for this inconvenience Seller, Ebay, Currier partner or customer?

I have called customer care they are unable to provide exact information even I did live chat with ebay executive not answered my question, just said contact currier partner or seller.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Be Aware and do not buy

Finaly after lot of followup and request to Micoromax, they agreed to repair handset on 20th Sep 2013.

Again it got hunged-up and not booting or charging, so I had to again give back to Micromax on 23rd Sep 2013. Still not received.

So do youwl want to buy a product from such seller or ecommerse site where a new product since received is being repaired every week.

I spend Rs 4,000  and since last 2-3 weeks it is being repaired.Also every week going to Micromax delaer and spending time and more money.

Its has been worst expeirence.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply