Bad response and impolite employees

agup7969
Community Member
I ordered a xiami power bank 10400mah. my claim Id is 1032818. The piece I received was defective and I had filed a claim against it. the claim was resolved without giving me a call. I called your office the day I got email for my claim getting resolved and was told to wait for 15 days. after 15 days I called again and was told that I will receive a call within 7 days regarding the detail of the demand draft.but no such call was made. again I called and was told to wait for another 5-7 days.and again no call was made. Again I called and was told that it will be done in a day but yet again no call was made. I again called and was told that within 7 days the call would be made and they are sorry for the inconvenience caused this happed day before yesterday. then today I received a call from a employe of yours who told me that my claim is being rejected. Why? no reason. the employee was a very impolite and didn't bother listening to the problem and disconnected the phone. All I want is my money back and I am going to take action against this.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0