Bad Experience with Ebay

Recently (10January2015) i ordered a F&D F6000 speaker using a 10% coupon and my payback points. In the Payment it is failed and the payback points has gone and giving a message saying it will be retrieved after 5 days. It is really bad because of payment failure from your system i have to wait for another 5 days for my money.

I contacted the customer care. It is very pathetic as it took almost 15min to contact the customer care and the customer excutive was very slow and i was explaing almost more than 30min to him and atlast he was reading only message from the system instead of helping me.

Last month i had a bad experience with Snapdeal who delivered the same above speaker in a dead conditoin with very delayed delivery. So i came to ebay and tried this order. But it is frustrated.

I reorderd the same speaker hope i will get it soon (2 to 3 days). Please take some steps towards reducting time to retrieve the payback points to system

Come on Ebay there are tough competition going on. Please wake up or you will loose lot of cutomer.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0