Bad Buyer

sndpsam
Community Member
Dear Member,
This is in regard to the above mentioned subject. The Buyer ID is Vishnurajan1. Earlier in the month we had sold a handset to a client but the clent said there is problem in memory mechanism but i checked the handset before shipping that was OK & now the client is very much agitated & not trying to listen anything. I tried to convince him either to repair that product or we can refund the payment. But client told us that once we had send him a new one than he will courier us the old one. I tried alot to convince him, but all in vain. Client also threatened me to take a legal action or gave negative feedback against us.

Kindly suggest me what to do next?

Regards
Harpreet Singh
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bad Buyer

ufo_big
Community Member
It is very surprising that the buyer is not ready to take refund/replacement against return of faulty. Probably set is OK, and buyer is trying to extract one more set from you under threat of negative feedback. You should contact ebay and forward the threatning emails to them. Extracting something under threat of negative feedback is against ebay policy and the buyer can be suspended also. In my view you should not send another set or refund until you get back the set which is with the buyer.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Bad Buyer

spl_ind
Community Member
Do not be afraid of neg feed. It can be removed via community court. Report this to eBay. Do not send another handset.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply