BEWARE OF EBAY GUYS - FOOLING CUSTOMERS

vsin5781
Community Member
I hope you doing great because I am not.

I have been trying to get my refund back from ebay but it has already been 14 days i have asked for the claim and i ordered this product 22 days back. And till date i have neither received the product nor the refund. Following are the details:

Claim ID: 1176442
PaisaPay ID: 40027269562
Item number: ***
transaction was done on 10 august.
claim for refund posted on 19 august.
amount - Rs 35000 

amount was paid by credit card and my bank has approved my EMI and hence charging  interest for the same. 

Failure of providing any positive assistance I am being forced to go to the consumer forum now. It has been a limit of my patience.

On daily basis am  talking to your customer care and all i hear from them is that the refund has been in process and it you will receive call in next 24-48 hours.I got this response 5 - 6 times and if you are literate enough i guess you can calculate 5*2 is 10 and these are days I have waited to get what is mine and unfortunately am having nothing,neither the product nor the refund.

Moreover, you guys are so damn concerned about the seller and totally neglecting the buyer or your customer that you have put your customers on wait and gave your FAKE SELLER 5 days time to react either by dispatching the product or providing the refund.

Over and above that whenever I ask your customer care senior manager to push things or take my case on priority(as you know it has BEEN 22 DAYS since amount paid from my side) they have the guts to disconnect my call.

Now it has been  the limit and as i said I have been forced to opt for legal actions against ebay. 

I have drafted this mail just to bring this to your notice that how this company is running and how SMOOTHLY.

I hope now you will continue to have a good day ahead.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0