Axsus Aura A1 mobile sale

Dear Sir, People purchase things through ebay not because they trust vendors who will supply that product but they feel that ebay is a trusted and it takes care of all the things before or after sale services. It will choose their vendors after duly verifying so that ebay users will not get cheated. I did my 90% of online shopping through ebay. I purchased Axsus Aura A1 on 25th Oct 2014 ( I am sure you must have record of this). Battery of this mobile got dead in Oct 2015 and since then I am searching for battery. I searched official website for battery serveral times but seems this product is permanently out of stock. Despite of providing email id for three to four times on official site never been contacted by company or not even received any system generated mail (at least). It seems this company is cheater and formed to rob people with their hard earned money. Request you to list only those products which you think you can buy. I am really frustrated with this product. I cannot spend Rs. 10000 each year to purchase new mobile of this kind. Regards, Abhay.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0