Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Related to demand draft

I have order a product through cod but item wasn't as decribed so i returned that now ebay will provide me demand draft i exactly don't know wat it is? Like what i have to do with that how will i get that and stuff please help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

partial Refund

Hi, My claim id is 1963380 which has been resolved and payment refunded However my discount coupon and courier charges for sending back the product is yet to be refunded Your customer center calls are not getting connected and neither is chat Kindly ...

Claim ID : 2033595PaisaPay ID : 42611486496

dear sir,its too much .. on one hand you expect the buyer to respond within 48-hours or else you reject his claim. I have submitted my response on 02-june-2015 but still i have not heard anything from you.i have demanded for refund as i was sold a ch...

Ebay - Loosing loyal customers like me

sir frist i got difected item and after that i got cupon code for discount cupon but its never working and that day before expiry time i mail through reply and inform them next day i call him.....and after and after i call and mail them...each time t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Axsus Aura A1 mobile sale

Dear Sir, People purchase things through ebay not because they trust vendors who will supply that product but they feel that ebay is a trusted and it takes care of all the things before or after sale services. It will choose their vendors after duly ...

Refund not received

Sir, I ordered a wd elements 2 Tb my passport ultra external hard disk from eBay.I cancelled the order and claim for the refund on eBay. The claim id is 1865244. After that I received a call from eBay customer service and they confirmed my request fo...

Transaction failed but amount debited

Dear Team I have ordered for the below product yesterday and paid it by netbanking. Professional Foot Bath Massager with Infrared Foot Spa Massager With Roller Transaction details - BIL/000983741564/FOOT/EBAY_GICI453336 Amount Paid - 1,499. I got an ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charged me unnecessarily

I purchased a protronics sound pot . Bt you guys charged me twice for that.. N still i get the same response of "payment failed" from your side. Kindly resolve the issue.

Pending Refund

This is regarding my refund via eBay.In the beginning eBay customer service told me we can only give your refunds if the seller pays it. Now seller already paid it 2months back, however eBay is still ready to pay refunds and there customer service is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding paisapay coupon code

I have raised a claim against my paisapay id 42081149197, and i got coupon code to my phone, but due to some issues on my phone got reseted and lost the code, now i want to buy something so i need it to use, but how do i get my coupon code? pls provi...

Refund not recv claim no 2035700

There has been a fraud by ebaybseller and when i have raised the claim i have been sent back and forth by the highly unprofessional customer service team which does not have any clue as to what is happening

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not delivered

i bought XOLO Era 4k tempered glass wiht PaisaPay ID 42769360171 and 142012052695 seven days back and never received it. The service provided by ebay india is the worst among all. No response from customer care number. Now tell me what the **bleep** ...