Avoid ebay avoid headaches

hvar5092
Community Member

Since the last 20 days I am struugling to get my refund but each and every time I get the same reply from the customer care that you will be updated within 24-48 hours. So finally on 9th june they granted my refund and said it will be refunded in your wallet within 6-8 working days. It has already been 8 days but still they haven't refunded it back. And when I called again today they said they will need another 6 days to process my refund. First of all I am tired of calling them regularly and be kept on hold for 15-20 minutes each and everytime. I have been calling them regularly and they don't seem interested at all. 

I would suggest everyone to avoid eBay as they will make you sick of shouting for your money back. Look at the awesome lie they told me on 9th of june.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Avoid ebay avoid headaches

Even I agree with you that e bay is very inefficient and is not helping customers and has got standard questions to ask back when customer puts in claim. I bought a Lenova laptop and it is promised with one year manufacturer warrenty. Lenova India refused the warranty since it is not from India. The machine got alongwith English some arabic script on the key pad. I mentioned that I do not mind arabic on key pad but they need to provide one year manufacturer warranty as promised on the site. They come back with standard message that I need to submit them a certificate from any certified local dealer about what I am saying! why shoud they trouble me with local certification when they can find the origin of machine with mahine number etc., they need to contact supplier or lenova centre and trying to understand the problem and resolve it rather than trouble me for local vendor certification as if they don't believe their customer and why will the local vendor get involved in this process?

I wrote them that they need to contact supplierr/lenova and get my warranty and there is no need for certificate from local dealer but they keep on sending the same reminder and after 2 mails they  say that I did not submit certificate and claim closed! I feel it is very stupid to deal with customer who had faith in their and bought item for 45K from them and they are not even forwarding our compliant to supplier and asking their clarification. This happening after my detailed explanation and forwarding them lenova inida centre mail and asking them what supplier's stand is. 

I got an impression that there is no review of claims at e bay and it is some entry level call centre person dealing with our compliants and closing the claims without resolution and leaving the customer in pain. Kindly don't deal with e bay for high value items as they are not capable.

I used to buy sundry items for last 8 years from e bay but looks like they are far behind competition who are ready to take back item without questioning and even organise courier to take the item back once you book compliant. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply