Attention From Top Level Required

Deal all,

The situation in eBay India is becoming worse day by day. I request the top level executives to kindly look into the matter.

Sellers are losing hope day by day. Many sellers have started their activities for some other job or business.

The no of listings are dropped day by day. No one is feeling secured. Each and every seller is facing these problems and many of them are literally crying.

There is a huge difference in the sellers on ebay.com and ebay.in.
There is a huge difference in the Buyers on ebay.com and ebay.in.
Similarly there should be different policies as well.

In a platform like ebaY no one can give 100% satisfaction to the buyers. Indian mentality is like, they will never be satisfied. No business in the world can have a 100% customer satisfaction.

Sometimes you need to keep the policies aside and use a combination of your heart and mind. Ebay should allow the sellers to do a free mind business.

There were many sellers who use to love eBay more then their wives, some of them are now turning hostile. eBay was never about money for many sellers, it was a fun marketplace, I am sorry to say there is no fun left.

I request the eBay staff members to kindly look into it at the earliest as it will be too late to wait for the next roll out.

How about a meeting so that we all can
discuss it in brief?

I know that eBay always stands firm on all decisions, and it is sometimes good to stand firm on your decision. But you need to rethink immediately if things are going in the wrong direction.

Hope something is done and we keep on loving eBay all the time.

Regards
Shuaib
Regards
Shuaib
Aafsaa.com
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

techniwas
Community Member

The person writing this is in the above picture: being felicitated by eBay for being the first Platinum Powerseller in India.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

techniwas
Community Member
The below pic shows Shuaib during a eBay meet in Aug 2006.

TechiE

TechiE
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

elexzone
Community Member
Thanks Shuaib bhai. No need to write in forums as well because no one is gonna come n reply here ( from ebay staff). Selling and buying remotely with help of courier services can never give 100% satisfaction to buyers. On top of that Paisapay has huge fees and EMI is for buyers not for sellers benifit and its being charged to sellers ๐Ÿ˜‰ intersting isnt it. Now Ebay is left only for filling pocket of ebay no more for sellers. After selling thousands of products i found out i am in loss after calculating ebay fees and full refunds and buyer complaints and overall expenses.

And on top of that accounts restrictions. I lost my Powerseller account because of past neutral feedbacks. Some feedbacks are positive covered by neutral ratings.

Not in selling mood. Thanks
Message 4 of 4
latest reply