Are you enjoying SUPERHERO ?

krishnaindia
Community Member
I find it a bit strange to say this but I find this competition quite luke warm .

It could be my initial expectations which were quite high when it all started. But now it is actually getting to my nerves.

There are so many reasons why I am saying this:

1. The coders/developers dont know what they are coding , they dont understand what incremental feedback is in this competition.

2. Leaderboard is basically a farce for not show elaborate results(scorecard) on one page . I have to first wait for superheroes to appear on the flash (they are a bit slow to appear !!) and then click to see how each of them is doing.

3. Everytime I log in I can vote, so I have been voting for each one of them ! Coders get your cookies right !

4.Just by putting Superheroes on a choo-choo train is not good enough. We love to see information - side by side !

5. I have not seen any discussion threads for any of the teams to see what all they are planning and as what their gameplan is.

6. Some teams are so unbalanced . One even has 100+ feedback player to support him from day one !

So how does our our superheroes think about this competition. And how are our team memebers feeling about this ? Are you getting all that support ?
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Hi Navaneeth,

Thank you for your views. It is unfortunate that you were not eligible to participate in this contest even though having a tremendous feedback ratings. It would have been my pleasure to have you in my team.

Best Regards,

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Hi Nisha (Superhero Team),

Thank you for your suggestions. I have not been provided the contact numbers of my team members. I have only their e-mail addresses and I am mailing them regularly to contact me. Only two of them have contacted me, rest 5 of them have never responded.

Regards,

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

aarmohan
Community Member
Dear superhero team,

The standings of the various teams are yet to undergo any updation after the first time it was displayed. I am sure that there must have been significant changes in the standings/feedback scores recd etc. Why not update atleast on a weekly basis. Will it be possible to include the "no of paisapay transactions" as well, since it is also a parameter in this contest
regards
R Mohan (aarmohan)
Message 13 of 13
latest reply