cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are ebay customer support & claim executive blind.

Are ebay customer support & claim executives blind, or is ebay employing blind persons.

No this is a serious question, if they are employing blind and differently abled persons then iam indeed happy and suggest that they invest in technoly where blind can read and check photos.ebay india can indeed patent them and this would help the world at large.

I have files 3 claim Ids, where all proofs be it photos of the product not working or clear descriptions have been given.

I have also atlest spoken once to the customer service executive.Since i was shocked to know that ebay customer and claim support is blind or have developed blindness on job,i called up your toll free help center and the call was reveived by Manoj

Intiallly  Manoj did act blind since he could not see the photos attached due to some plugin issues, and i patently understand that the support team are also technically illiterate and are indeed technology handicapped.After a bit of persuation he indeed was blessed to have his blindness momentarily removed and did see all photos and happily spoke of its receipt and the relevant esclation to paisapay & ebay team.

All this miracle was indeed recroded on my IVR which due to my professional requirement records all calls.This calls also would be recorded by ebay india for educational purposes, since i understand that ebay indeed provides them education to them not by training but by this cusotmer woes.I also understand that this customer support team are also not used to work and have attention disorders due to their conditions..Anyway the CSR issued was 1-45903215395

Iam thinking of creating a pool fund, since these people are terribly handicapped and need to see the real world.

So kindly open this claim cases, put some personnels who can read messages, claim statements,see photos and do claim processing.

Rest assured iam sure that in all these cases a refund would be the result. Consider the refund a dontation to this Customer service and claim team.

I fail to understand why ebay.com is not employing these blind customer support & claim.But can they face legal issues that this blind people create.Iam sure filing one under consumer protection court.And rest assured this blind customer and claim support has my sympathies and will get a part of it for their education.

Hariharan Iyer

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

jairoduriz
Community Member
LOL i know bro.this ebay is pathetic as **bleep**ing skank.their toll free no. Is **bleep**in deadline they put our call on for 30 minutes and didnt resolve our issues.this mother**bleep** company didnt dilever my product neither returned my coupon
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

They aint just blind dude.. most of them are also deaf....

From my experience with eBay support, I gather that

1. eBay still uses UNIX and are yet to migrate to TCPIP
  2. there are 34935 departments inisde eBay and you have to go through all of them to sort out any issue, simple or complicated
  3. If the issue is simple, it takes a minimum 30 calls, 20 emails and 120 days to get it sorted out
  4. If the issue is complicated, it takes a minimum 35 calls, 25 emails and 125 days to get it sorted out
  5. None of the Customer care executives "Sell" on ebay, so their knowledge is just hear-say.
  6. They read posts made in this Forum only once a year, preferably during May Day.
  7. all CusCare executives are trained to be polite to customers and at the same time act as dumb as possible.
  8. The most-used response is "It will be sorted in a day" (just that the clock insidre ebay is set to Andromedan timings) .
Message 3 of 3
latest reply